Saturday, February 15, 2020

Fundraiser for legal fees and misc. fees to reunite our estranged daughters with me



This was the most recent photo I have received of Natascha - Christmas 2019 ( see explanation below)

This is the most recent photo Christmas 2020 that I have received of Abigaile. 

  In the beginning and several times through out this ordeal I was sent photos after the girls were abducted and kidnapped with out my consent to take the girls out of the state of Texas  - to live in the state of Florida where they had never lived in much less to live without me, their mother.  There was no explanation, no description of what was happening, no description of where they were or any other communication.  A google album of Abigaile sent via a link and a text message stating Abigailes blog and that " I should read her blog to have something to talk with her about".  on our schedule 30 minute phone visit. 

  I want to explain that when you have a spouse who has not disclosed they are separating or divorcing you with out your knowledge.  They first abduct and kidnapp your children without any explanation or consent of taking your children out of state- there is really no stability in this behavior.    
  
In addition to this - betrayal trust and knowing that I had been her primary caregiver ( and there are additional reasons in this also that I will not make public but they will be in court record ).  That I am just to accept by this spouse holding our children hostage for two years and then expecting me to talk about her new life of her blog - when there was no interest in her blogs, her care, or education or anything additional - was really like the thought that I had been married to and living with a terrorist for 20 years. So for this person to send photos after kidnapping and then send text photos with no explanation, this was beyond trauma triggers for me. I requested that he stop sending me photos - sending photos to a parent who's children have been abducted or kidnapped - in reality there is no closure or meaning to seeing a photo and connecting dots to believe that child is alive.  This is the absolute worst trauma that a spouse could ever inflict on another spouse and the worse behavior a parent could ever inflict on to a child. 

  Please see the dangers and childhood trauma that this cause a child or a parent.  
5. https://youtu.be/Ab2Z9lIhWuo Dr. Craig Childress The Psychological killing of a parent. 
6. https://drcachildress.org


 I have recently posted a fundraiser in order to raise funds to help with legal fees and other misc. expenses that will be related to being able to reunite with our daughters.


  I have not been charged or convicted with any crimes or nor abuse, nor neglect.  My civil rights as a mother and parent to mother and parent my own blood related children was forcibly removed from me May 21, 2017 with no justifiable reason or charges.  Our daughters have continued to be alienated and estranged from me their primary attachment and primary caregiver until they were abducted and interstate kidnapped.  We have to ask - why would local, state, regional and federal agencies allow this to happen ?  I have asked this same question since May 21, 2017.

  I had contacted and filed reports since May 21, 2017 through the present with multiple states, local, state, regional and federal agencies.  My answers have been that this case is complicated in nature  and lack of funds during this time I was not able to retain an attorney or lawyer.  Since December 2019 I have been blessed with a wonderful Lawyer, who was alienated from her child as well and has deep understanding of the nature of this case.  Leslie Ferderigos Esq. https://leslieannlaw.com.

  These funds will go toward helping our daughters and I to be reunited in something that was forcibly done to us, against our wishes, and has caused significant trauma in our lives.   Please consider giving there is no amount that is too small - or too large.  Thank you and God bless you for giving - God bless you for praying as well - prayers do not have monetary value but they are significant in value.

with love,
Paris for Abigaile and Natascha <3

Please see link for fundraiser and please share in all your emails, social networks etc.
https://gogetfunding.com/justiceforabigaileandnatascha/

No comments:

Post a Comment