Tuesday, December 17, 2019

When you love others as yourself




Proverbs 4:23
Watch over your heart with all diligence,
For from it flow the springs of life.

You carry them with you, in your mind ( your thoughts) and your emotions ( your soul) -
Wherever they go
you go.
Also I believe that when we love others as we love ourself ( not in the pride filled, selfish way like most of CULTure. )
But I believe when we love ourself truly for the Love that God has - only then can we love others.
Love sadly has been misrepresented and misinterpreted to a physical and lustful state. While we think we show actions of love but yet we only show few individuals and not our immediate family ( our Birth mom , bio-dad , or siblings ) there is no love at all. We should show love to everyone - but we should love and honor our birth mom and our biological dad.
CULTure has evolved love in to a touchy feely thing that has no substance at all.
It is our actions that we are responsible for and if and when you are bitter, you sow hate, strife, and revenge - that is what you will reap.
So whatever you carry in your Mind, your emotions it is what you have sown and will continue to sow while reaping the rewards of it.
Also be cautious what you allow others to sow into your mind and your emotions. Because of their lack of Agape love or love of God - and their unresolved traumas and pain , their addictive behaviors used for coping , their jealousy, spite and bitterness they blame others for - that you don't lose those who carry you in their heart.
I am your momma, I love you both very much and I will always carry love and more love- no matter what your actions are toward me. I know your actions have been sown into you by others. Prior to May 21, 2017 I sowed actions into you that were the fruit of the Spirit of love and kindness and giving. I pray that for you now because of the actions of those who have abducted and kidnapped you.
You are responsible for your actions and no drugs no material garbage or possession or money will ever take the place of love. I have taught you both to love unconditional. I have never taught you hate, malice, deceit, lying, stealing or to abandon others.
I can only pray for love in your hearts.
We know a persons spirit by their actions.
with love, hugs, and more love,
your momma,
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment