Monday, July 12, 2021

Updates working toward organizing and building Restoration Ranch wellness

 

Lake Grapevine, Texas 2016 prior to abduction and interstate kidnapping of our disabled, handicapped daughter that was due to a proven Vaccine injury at Five months.  
Ruling based on my { Paris Golec , mother }  filing, my documentation and research http://www.cofc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/opinions/ABELL.Golec.Ent.pdf


My handicapped daughter  { https://abigailesstory.blogspot.com }is currently kidnapped and being held hostage since May 2017 in the state of Florida under the color of law - by fraud and deception.  
I have documentation - I have timelines- I have evidence. 

Here are updates and I will post more updates.  I have reached out to multiple agencies and even civil rights lawyers to ask for assistance.  

Our daughters estate was from a vaccine injury entitlement that My documentation won in 2010. I spent seven years researching and building a care plan for her.  

Because of ignorance and family conflict - and now a corrupt state is committing fraud and racketeering.  I have documentation and witnesses.  

Here are the blogs for our daughter and for my ministry { https://wholebodyrestoration.blogspot.com }.  I work with moms and dads and even children with the trauma from cases like mine.  I also work with these families in the right to consent. I work with families and individuals in order to live a healthier lifestyle through education and research.  

My daughters blog that I write - my handicapped daughter that I was the primary caregiver and continuity of care for was abducted and kidnapped from my care in May 2017.  She is in eminent danger.  She has been legally abused and medically kidnapped.  There has been fraud under the Color of Law in this case.  
Civil Rights violations and crimes against humanity.  The absolute cruelty to a handicapped child is beyond repulsive that other humans can even act in this manner all for money and the theft of money is repulsive.  
You can listen to the podcast interviews that I have given as well as on our daughters blog I have recorded phone calls of her begging to come to me.  This is absolutely heart wrenching.  These actions are terroristic kidnapping of a innocent child and the attempt to destroy traditional family values.  In addition to the numerous Human Rights violations that have been violated.  

Abigailes story - 

Whole Body restoration ministry 

https://wholebodyrestoration.blogspot.com


I am in the process of gathering volunteers and organizing to form Restoration ranch.  

Contact information
Email : ConsultParisG@gmail.com
Phone or Text : (940) 295-5616‬

I also accept gifts that help me to continue the work that our Creator has given to me. I help many moms, dads, and even children who otherwise would not be able to get these resources.  I continue to help others whether I receive a gift donation or not.  There is no gift that is too small. 
Also testimonies from those whom I have helped is a blessing to me and others. Please leave a comment below if you have been helped.  

Gifts can be sent via 
Venmo : @Paris-Golec 
Hi! Join Venmo with me to get paid and send money. Plus, earn $5 after you sign up and make a $5 minimum payment within 14 days.

Download the app using my referral link: https://get.venmo.com/kedfpwE18gb


In health and wellness, 

Paris Golec 

contact : ConsultParisg@gmail.com

@https://wholebodyrestoration.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment