Friday, September 8, 2017

Faith

So in the midst of calamity I am moving forward in my faith.  My vision that God has given to me. I have taken some mighty steps because I know the time is getting nearer.  It took me several places I believe to understand what we need for Restoration Ranch.

I have the most beautiful Christ loving realtor ever and she is on this quest with me to find the heaven for Restoration Ranch.  I told the Lord when ever we have found the right place and the right time please reveal it to me I am ready!

So I have found the most beautiful place that really speaks to my heart. It apparently needs some work and I never like when someone photoshops or puts old information to sell something today that was from years ago.

So I am going to share the post of the youtube video and the website.  This is the type of facility that the Lord is showing me. Please if you know about this property or if you know of a property in this area this is where the Lord is showing me.

The Lord showed me a place for respite to deliver families and individuals out of bondage but specifically a healing ministry.  I saw children and adults with special needs.  I saw healthcare workers volunteering as a ministry to help train parents, families, and other volunteers. This will be a ministry of health and healing for families and individuals.  If you know of another wildlife hunting property similar to this for sale that may not need so much work or if you know of someone who God has put this on their heart please message me at email4paris@gmail.com.

The Lord is bringing people in my life to help with this. I will take no credit for this I am only being obedient.  This is the Lords the vision belongs to Him. I am only carrying it out on this earth. I may not even do things the exact way He wants but I have to move forward already. The Lord is my banner and His mercy over me is Love.

The video of the land is here :  https://youtu.be/7NeIeGSVYyk

Here is the listing however it is not currently listed on mls.  http://www.hoodrealestateinc.com/property/554-acres-in-gillespie-county-texas-3222962

I am working a bit at a time on a website for my health ministry called wholebodyrestored.org. I am challenged at trying to do too many things at once.  So a little a time. But I do have email and this ministry for health and healing will also be at the property that God decides we should have.

This is the type of property that I am looking for and I know it is near Mt. Moriah area and the Fredricksburg area and or maybe south which is where this property is.

blessings,
Paris


No comments:

Post a Comment